Curly Girl Tag Questions:
- What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly?
- Who are your favorite curly hair idols?
- Which YouTube curly girl would you trade curls with for a day?
- If you could have only one product for a year, which product would you choose?
- If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve tried on your “natural hair journey”?
- What’s your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most?
- If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be?
- What is your go-to hairstyle when you’re in a rush?
- If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why?
What’s In My Curls? ♡
I figured it may be a bit easier to list here what I have in my curls in this video so that you have an idea on what products look like what in my curls. To start, this is my day 1 hair. I had just washed my curls before this video. I had the OGX Aragan Oil, Miss Jessie’s Pillow Soft Curls, and DevaCurl’s ArcAngel Styling Gel in my hair. I apply the products in that order, let it air dry a bit, and then diffuse. As my hair is drying, and once it’s done drying, I pik it out.
Tool Structure Double Dip Pik – Sally Beauty $1.99
OGX Extra Strength Moroccan Aragan Oil – Target $5.99
Miss Jessie’s Pillow Soft Curls- Target $22.00
Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner – Target $11.99
DevaCurl Arc Angel Gel – Ulta Beauty $22.00
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to leave a comment below or on my beneath the YouTube video to let me know if you’ve done the curly girl tag yourself 🙂